Wednesday 10 May 2023

Week 2, 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Copper Clay

 

Week 2, 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog-Hop. Copper Clay 2023-2025 Incolor.

Hello and Welcome to week 2 of the Colour Creations Blog-Hop. This week we are featuring Copper Clay another of the lovely 2023-25 Incolors. This one I like a lot. It's a beautiful brown and I can see this one being used quite a bit by me.

I thought I would try a technique I have never done before called Retiform, I must admit I was happy with this design, it really is a bit different.

 I started with a Copper Clay card base and added a Basic White layer. then I cut another layer in Basic White and using a black pen I drew in the lines that I wanted to stamp my images into. I stamped my images from the In the Moment and Beside Me Stamp sets.Colouring them all in using my marker pens. I then used a Dauber and the Copper Clay ink pad to define each area. Stamping my sentiment into the last section. I then glued this to my Basic White layer and on to the front of the card, finishing off with the Incolour Glossy Dots. 

I wanted to carry the theme over to the inside of the card so I sectioned off one corner and stamped an image here are coloured and defined as before. Also going around the edge of the whole piece of Basic White Card. I stamped my message using the Copper Clay ink. I think this is an amazingly effective design. 

 All the items used in this project are from the current 2023-24 Annual Catalogue. If you would like to know more about this design or the items used please feel free to contact me either by Email, Phone or PM. So that I might help you with information or purchase of products.

 To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Vicki Boucher

 If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx



11 comments:

  1. Rachel Woollard10 May 2023 at 19:35

    Wow, such a detailed card Di and I love that you carried it over into the inside

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a lot of fun creating this card, Di! I really like the placement of the In Color Dots in the bottom triangle, drawing the eye to the sentiment. Copper Clay is a beautiful colour, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Di, your Retiform card mush have taken ages to create but it is so worthwhile as it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It certainly is an eye-catching technique! I think that the stamp sets that you used were the perfect choice, and you've coloured them so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theresa Gerrard11 May 2023 at 11:15

    Wow Di I not heard of the technique Retiform thanks for explaining it. The stamp sets you have used are a perfect choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, lots of work in this one, Di. So much to take in, but a great technique to try. You've coloured the images with lovely pops of colour, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, so much work in your card, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card Di, it turned out really well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! I've never heard of this type of technique before! Beautiful colouring in with the Markers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what a great card Di! Lots of work but so effective! IT looks amazing! I have never tried it either and you have done a fantastic job you should be very happy with the result! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great card Di. So much detail and colouring. I love trying different techniques - you have shown Retiform so well. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.