Wednesday 24 May 2023

Week 4 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog-hop - Pebbled Path a 2023-25 Incolor

 

Week 4 23-24 Colour Creations Blog-hop
Pebbled Path a 2023-25 Incolor

Hello and Welcome to week 4, this week our colour is called Pebbled Path. To me it looks like a browny- gray colour I'm not sure if I like this one yet. But I can see that it will be great for male cards.
So this week I have done a card the I saw on Pinterest and I thought I would like to make this as it would appeal to a teenage group or young adult. So I set about making it I couldn't find anyone who had measurements so I can't give credit to anyone.
It's a Sneaker shoe card and I think it's rather snazzy.

I think I should have made the top part of the shoe a little smaller, but I am happy with the way it turned out. So I started with a Basic Black card base and added a Basic White layer. I then cut out a Pebbled Path layer and strip. I added stitching lines using the Basic Gray Marker and then used the eyelets from the Tailor Made Tags dies and then cut 1/8th inch strips to look like shoe laces.


I Stamped the images from the He's All That Stamp set using Pebbled Path ink, and cut out the circle from the Reach For The Stars Dies. I added 2 of the Incolor Glossy Dots to look like the little breather holes on the side of the shoe. I think this is a great card for a male or teen, what do you think?


My insert is just a Basic White stamped from the same set using Pebbled Path ink. All the items used in this project can be found in the 2023-24 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue. If you would like to know more about this project of the products used please feel free to contact me so that I might help you with your purchase.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Rosa Leyden


 If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx

10 comments:

  1. Very clever, Di! I think Pebbled Path is a great colour to use for masculine projects. I love the thin card strips that look like laces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, isn't that clever! I love the shoe card, it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Di, your sneaker shoe card is so cool! The perfect card for a teenage boy or many men too. What a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel Woollard25 May 2023 at 14:23

    Very snazzy card Di, what a great masculine card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Sneaker shoe card certainly is rather snazzy, Di. Pebbled Path is a great colour for a masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome sneaker card Di I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So clever and delightful, Di. I love the concept based on a sneaker and your layout with each of the details is wonderful. Great card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design Di, perfect for any fella!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness Di, this is a great masculine card. It really does look like a sneaker! Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous design Di, I love the shoe idea! Fantastic male card! Perfect for Pebbled Path! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.