Wednesday 14 September 2022

Week 20 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Flirty Flamingo

 

Hello and welcome to week 20 of the Colour Creations Blog-Hop. This week our feature colour is Flirty Flamingo. This colour is part of the Brights Collection, but I wouldn't say it's one that I really like that much. I always find it hard to work with. But here is what I came up with.


I decided to make a Twisted Easel Card with a lovely fan on the front. So starting with a Basic White card base I added the Flirty Flamingo layer to the front that I stamped with the Cottage Rose. Then with the Perfectly Penciled DSP I coloured the flowers using the Flirty Flamingo Blends and then folded it into a fan shape. gluing this to the front section of the card. I then stamped the beautiful Cottage Rose Flower and coloured using the same blends, Cutting this out using the dies. I glued this to the fan and used Wink of Stella to give it some bling.


Once again I used a Flirty Flamingo layer for the insert and then another Basic White layer that I stamped  using the Cottage Rose. Colouring this to match the one on the front of the card. I than used the Stylish Shapes dies to cut out the banner for my Stopper. I cut 2 and layered them on top of each other. I placed this on an angle so that the front of the card would twist around and stand up nicely. All of the items used in this project can be found in the 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue. If you would like to know more about these product please feel free to give me a call, email or PM so that I might help you.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Andrea Sargent


 

If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx

9 comments:

  1. Wow, Di, your Twisted Easel Card with a fan looks amazing! This is a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Di. Your Twisted easel fun fold with the folded fan is delightful especially when paired with the Cottage Rose. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the fan on the front of your easel card is fabulous! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! that is so pretty Diane! I never thought to do a fan with the Easel Twist card - what a great addition to the fancy fold. Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Di that fan and the fancy fold card you created are fabulous let alone the fact that you have also coloured the paper before you began.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, that fan is gorgeous. What a clever feature to include on your twisted easel card, Di.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Di, the fan is a show-stopping feature of your card, and it looks beautiful, coloured in Flirty Flamingo. Lovely creation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Di! A real showstopper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Liked you card but not enough instruction for a beginner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.