Wednesday 21 September 2022

Week 21 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Fresh Freesia

 

Hello and welcome to week 21 of the Colour Creations Blog-Hop. This week our feature colour is Fresh Freesia. This colour is part of the 2021-2023 In Color Range. It's a very pretty Lilac and so easy to work with. 

This week I have chosen to make a fancy fold card that until last week I had never heard of, It's called a 3rd Fold Card. 


 A really different design than I have every seen before. But I thought I would give this one a go. So I started with a Garden Green card base and added my layers in Fresh Freesia and them my DSP layer Tea Boutique. Adding a topper using the Cup of Tea Bundle.

As you can see the card looks like a gate fold but that's the thing it's only a half gate fold. The insert I layered with just a Basic White stamping in Garden Green and Fresh Freesia. I also added the same layers to the Right-hand bottom corner so that when the card is closed it looks symmetrical. I thought this looked better.
There is plenty of room to write your message even with the extra panel added to the right-hand side. This is a 5 1/2 inch (14cm) Square card and I really love the way it turned out. 
All the items used in this project can be found in the 2022-2023 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue. If you would like to know more about this card or the products used, please feel free to contact me Via email, PM or Phone.
To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Catherine Proctor
 

 
If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx




9 comments:

  1. I love your choice of paper, and sentiment, on this unique card, Di; so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Di, I have never seen this fancy fold before, either – it is amazing! I love the Garden Green and Fresh Freesia Teacup card topper, these colours look fabulous together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, what an interesting Fancy Fold! Your card is so pretty - you can't go wrong with teacups and florals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is the exact same paper & garden green card I have selected for next week's project!! LOL! Amazing Fancy Fold - I have not heard of that one either. Great colour combo for showing off the fancy fold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Di, what an interesting fancy fold. I love your colour combination and your choice of the beautiful DSP. So gorgeous. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last comment was from Andrea Sargent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an interesting fancy fold card yet a great way to feature the lovely paper you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that is a different fold, Di. This patterned paper is so beautiful and you've showcased it in a wonderful way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, such an interesting fold Di.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.