Wednesday 28 September 2022

Week 22 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Garden Green

 

Hi Everyone, welcome to week 22 of the colour creations Blog-Hop. This week our colour is Garden Green, and as green is my favourite colour I found this one really easy to work with.

Garden Green is part of the Regals Collection, and goes will with most other colours.  I decided this week I wasn't going to make a card, I wanted to do something a little different. So I have made a Birthday Reminder Calendar. 

I started with  Garden Green card to make my holder and using the Party Puffins I stamped the front layer of my holder. I Stamped the front layer Message using Garden Green Ink. I coloured my puffin using the write markers. The message came from the Days to Remember stamp Set.


I then stamped the months of the year in Garden Green onto my panels. Adding the amount of days in each month, stamped in Memento Black. I made my cards double sided, and the space below is so that I can add the names of the people who have birthday on that month. I used the ring from the stamp set to mark the days that I wanted to remember.


Such a lovely idea and as I haven't added the days of the week onto my cards, only the dates I can used this year after year.  All of the items used in this project can be found in the 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue. If you would like to know more about this project or the items used, please feel free to contact me via email, PM or Phone.

 To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Kate Morgan


 

If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx


8 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea! A perpetual calendar is such a great project, and the party puffin is so cute on the front.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea, Di! I love this project and need to make one as I am always forgetting birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful project, and lovely way to use Garden Green, Di! Your creation is gorgeous, AND practical ... win/win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A delightful project Di. I love the idea of a reminder calendar. I am a visual sort of person so having something that reminds me that a birthday is coming up would be useful. I must give this a go. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great project Diane, it looks so fresh with the green and lots of white space. I'd love some instructions to have a go at making this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel, If you would like the instructions for this project. please check out my YOUTUBE Channel on wednesday 12th Oct. as it will go live then. Thanks Diane xx

      Delete
  6. What a fabulous idea to highlight Garden Green and that penguin is so cute. Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a unique and creative perpetual calendar, Di. Those little puffins and the sentiment are perfect for your project. Very cool and you'll never miss a birthday again!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.