Wednesday 7 September 2022

Week 19 Colour Creations - Blog-Hop - Evening Evergreen

 

Hi and welcome to week 19 of the Colour Creations Blog-Hop. Here we are with the only other colour in the Stampin' Up! range starting with an E. It's Evening Evergreen a really dark green and as green is my favourite colour I was happy making this card. I decided I would make a Christmas card as I like traditional Christmas colours.

So Starting with a Real Red card base I added an Evening Evergreen layer that I have Embossed using the lovely Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder. I then added another Real Red layer and then my DSP layer using Boughs of Holly Paper, that I cut to form a pocket. Placing a tag inside the pocket Stamped using Evening Evergreen ink. I made up some Holly Leaves and Berries for decoration and a Tag from the Stylish Shapes dies. The holly leave are from the Leaves of Holly Bundle. I finished off the front with a ribbon on the tag so that who ever receives this card will know to look, and so of the 2021-2023 Opal Rounds.


For the inside of my card I once again added an Evening Evergreen layer then a Basic white. Stamping in Evening Evergreen. A lovely card that you could attach a gift card to the tag for someone special.


If you would like to know more about this project of the items used. Or you would like to purchase these items please feel free to give me a call email or PM. All items can be found in the Current 2022-2023 Annual catalogue and the July-Dec 2022 Mini Catalogue.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Rachel Woollard


If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx

7 comments:

  1. This is a great project Diane, I love the traditional colours and holly, and your little sliding tag/pocket - it's a great interactive card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di, your delightful tag card is such a wonderful idea for Christmas gift giving to teenagers - I might have to make up some of these for my nephews. Thanks for such a wonderful card idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a delightful card. I love the traditional Christmas colours too. The tag and cute envelope are such a fun touch, and look great how you have embellished them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evening Evergreen is such a beautiful green for Christmas, isn't it? Lovely card, Di ... the DSP pocket and tag are great features. I really like the Opal Rounds, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely Christmas card Di. I love your layering and use of the DSP to create an envelope for a tag. It is al so gorgeous. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, Evening Evergreen is a fabulous colour for Christmas cards, and you've used it beautifully on yours. What a great idea to include a pocket for a gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great design, Di. Loving the traditional reds and greens and the pocket on the front with a tag is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.