Monday 12 July 2021

Heart of Christmas 2021 Blog-Hop


Hello and Welcome to the Heart of Christmas Blog-Hop for 2021. With the New Mini Catalogue coming out on the 3rd August 2021 and the Items in the Current 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue there are plenty of lovely sets and Papers to chose from. 

I have chosen to make a card from the Tidings of Christmas Suite Featured on Page 88-89 of the Annual Catalogue. I love the papers in the suite they are just beautiful. Anyway I have chosen to make a Pop Out Fancy fold card that really showcases the paper and the Star die. My Merry Christmas is from the Poinsettia Petals Stamp set on Page 92. 


I started with a Basic White Card base and added a Cherry Cobbler layer followed by the DSP I then used my layering circles to cut out a hole in the front of the card and also to make a frame from Mossy Meadow card. With my star I cut this out 3 time in white card and glued them together before cutting out another in Gold Foil and placing this over the top this really made the star stand out. I then place the Mossy Meadow background star under it so the it really Popped. I used my Cherry Cobbler blender pen to colour some basic peals for the centre of the star and the berries with the holly leave.

When you open this card the centre circle pops out inside the card and looks so pretty in Mossy Meadow followed by the DSP cut using the scalloped circle the scalloped circle and the star are both attached using dimensionals to give it more depth.


Once you pull back the inside flap it reveals the inside message and your place to write your own message. This is my 1st Christmas card for the season. So I hope like it as much as I do. All the product used in this project can be found in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue. If you would like to purchase any or all of these product please give me a Call, Email or PM so that I might help you with your Purchase.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I look forward to seeing you here again.

The next person on this blog can be accessed from the button below.


“If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Tina Gillespie's Blog Here-:

Hugs Diane


9 comments:

  1. This is such a great card, Di! I love those papers, too; they will feature heavily on my Christmas cards this year. I really like the clever design of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Di where the star on the circle clasp is gorgeous and shines against the DSP. But I love the red pearl berries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful fancy fold! The feature star looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane your pop out fancy fold is fantastic and showcases the beautiful Tidings of Christmas DSP perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Di those papers are stunning and this is such a cool fancy fold - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fun fancy fold card with the gorgeous feature star. The Tidings of Christmas DSP works perfectly with this design. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That star looks great in your circle pop out fancy fold card, Di and those papers are so pretty. I am really trying to resist purchasing those!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty fancy fold card Diane and that star really is the star of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A cool fancy fold! Love the focal star you have used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.