Thursday 22 July 2021

#79 A (21) Pinwheel Tower Flap Card Using Stampin' Up! Products

Hi Everyone, I have a mid week YOUTUBE for you all as South Australia is in lockdown at the moment and I also promised that I would make this card. I'm really pleased how this one turned out and I hope you will give a go. You can get the written tutorial for this project from my Facebook group page-: Di's Den for Stamping Crafting and tutorials. 
The tutorial measurements are in metric and imperial I look forward to seeing you there.
Hugs Diane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.