Wednesday 12 June 2024

Week 7 - Azure Afternoon Colour Creations Blog-Hop 2024-25

 

Hello and welcome to week 7 of the Colour Creations Blog-Hop. This week our featured colour is Azure Afternoon, this is a really pretty blue colour. I thought I would do another male card as they are really under featured not only here but most places you look for find ideas for men. So here it is.

I started my card using a card bland for Azure Afternoon card stock. I then stamped the flags from the Racing By stamp set in Azure Afternoon ink (tone on tone). I added a Basic white layer and then another piece of Azure Afternoon card to the front. Then I got stumped for a while. But came up with the rosette that I cut from the Adventurous Sky DSP and stamped the next layer from the Round We Go Bundle. Finishing the rosette with my sentiment from the same set. I then stamped the race car from the Racing By set and coloured it in Real Red and Azure Afternoon. But it still didn't look finished to me so I stamped the cups and coloured them. That was the right finish for me.

I carried the theme over to the inside of the card by stamping in Azure Afternoon and then adding some more of the cups. It's my Dad's birthday at the end of this month so I think he might get this card along with some aftershave. We are also taking him out to dinner.


All the items used in this project can be found in the 2024-25 Annual catalogue. If you would like to know more about these product, please feel free to contact me.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Andrea Sargent


 

 If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here.

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.

 Hugs Diane xx



7 comments:

  1. Di, I'm sure your dad will love this card. It's a very clever combination of the Racing By stamp set and the Round We Go Bundle - I love the rosette with the winning cups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to showcase Azure Afternoon, Di. I love the colours and composition of the rosettes and sentiment - the addition of the cups was the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel Woollard12 June 2024 at 20:51

    I love your masculine card Di, great use of this set

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theresa Gerrard13 June 2024 at 11:53

    Such a great masculine card Di that I am sure your dad will love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Di, a fabulous birthday card for your dad. I love the rosette and the addition of the cups with the pop of red!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great masculine card, and especially like the rosettes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your masculine cards of late! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.