Wednesday 19 June 2024

Week 8 - Balmy Blue Colour Creations Blog-Hop 2024-25

 

Hello and welcome to week 8 of the Colour Creations Blog-Hop. This week our feature colour is Balmy Blue. This is a really pretty pale blue and I love it. Although I did have a few issues coming up with a design for this weeks card. But I was happy with what jumped into my head.

I started out with a Balmy Blue card base, adding a Basic White layer that I embossed using the So Swirly Embossing folder. I then used the Deckled Circles 5 smallest sizes and cut out 2 sizes in Balmy Blue and 3 sizes in the Countryside Inn DSP. Gluing them to the front of the card largest to smallest in size on an angle. I then used the lovely Heart & Hugs Bundle and stamped the hugging badgers. I know badgers are not blue but they do look so cute coloured in Balmy Blue. Add a sentiment and badgers to the front with dimensionals and colouring some basic gems with night of navy ink to finish off the front.

I did bring the theme over to the inside of the card. Sorry about the red haze that was from the sun set through the window. I stamped the hugging badger again in the bottom corner and added the hearts colouring everything in Balmy Blue.

All the items used in this project can be found in the 2024-25 Annual Catalogue or in the Online store. if you would like to know more about these products please feel free to contact me.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Rachel Woollard


 

 If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here.

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.

 Hugs Diane xx



6 comments:

  1. Balmy Blue badgers - how cute!! This is a lovely card, Di. I really like the colour palette and papers you've used, and how you carried over the theme to the inside of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your badgers look adorable in blue, Di! I love the modern graphic element of your card with your layers of circles too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theresa Gerrard20 June 2024 at 11:00

    Such a lovely card to feature Balmy Blue and the papers that feature it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are those badgers! Love the layout Di and the So Swirly embossed panel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thos hugging badgers are very cute and I love how you carried them into the inside of the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They badgers look great coloured in balmy blue!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.