Wednesday 24 April 2024

Week 50 of the Colour creations Blog-Hop 2023-24 - Tahitian Tide

 


Hello and Welcome to the last Colour Creation Blog-hop from the 2023-24 catalogue. We have come to the end and finishing on yet another colour that will be retiring Tahitian Tide. This was another of the 22-24 Incolour range and probably my favourite of them all. So I thought I would finish off with a whimsical card featuring 2 stamp set that are also retiring. Taco Fiesta & Supremely Awesome. So as I have done through out the year I started with a Tahitian Tide card base. I then stamped the checkered stamp along the left-hand side of the next layer and also stamped the pizza guy next to it. I coloured his pants using Tahitian Tide ink and a water pen, colouring his hands and face as well. Then just the Pizza leaving the rest of him looking like the head chef. I then used the Taco Fiesta set to stamp the pepper, Taco and Avocado, colouring them in using the blend pens. I then fussy cut them out and attached them to the front of the card down the checkered area. I added my sentiment from the Supremely Awesome set stamped in Tahitian Tide and then layered this onto another piece of the card stock. I placed this on an angle to give a little more interest. Finishing off the front with the Adhesive backed Sequins.
 
 I wanted to follow the theme over to the inside of the card so I stamped the checkered strip down the left-hand side of the card them same as on the front. Then I stamped the Guacamole bowl and corn chip along with some more peppers. Colouring them in as well.
 
 It is so sad to see so many lovely stamp sets and bundles retiring, but there are so many lovely new sets coming out in the new 24-25 annual catalogue I know we are going to have heaps of fun creating with them. 
If you would like to know more about these product preset or upcoming please feel free to contact me.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-:Andrea Sargent


 If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog over the past 12 months, I hope you have enjoyed the journey and all the lovely cards from us all. I also hope this has given you some inspiration.
Farewell for now.
Hugs Diane xx

7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous stamp set combination, Di! Taco Fiesta & Supremely Awesome work so well together and placing the sentiment on an angle is a great way to add visual interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm, now I'm hungry for pizza or nachos! Your card is so much fun, and I love how you've tilted the sentiment panel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel Woollard24 April 2024 at 20:36

    Such a fun card Di, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tahitian Tide's a great colour for the chef's pants, and the chequered patterns, Di. It looks lovely with the other bright colours, making for a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so fun Di. I’m thankful I haven’t long finished my dinner, otherwise I would be feeling hungry again. I love the way you have combined the two stamp sets - they work brilliantly together. Great colouring. A yummy card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic card Di. Now I need to have Tacos for lunch 😀 This is so good. Love all the different foods and placement and just the right amount of Tahitian Tide as well. What a fabulous card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card, Di. Love the pizza guy and the Taco food items, with that clever sentiment placed on a tilt. The way you carried the theme over to the inside is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.