Wednesday 10 April 2024

Week 48 of the Colour creations Blog-Hop 2023-24 - Starry Sky

 


 Hello and welcome to week 48 of the colour creations Blog-Hop. Well we are really getting to the pointy end as there are only 2 more week to go. This week we are featuring a retiring Incolour called Starry Sky. Not one that I found myself using very much, in fact I have only just unwrapped my ink pad for this card. But anyway I wanted to use that lovely Reach for the Stars Bundle one last time as I really love this bundle and have used it a lot. I thought I would keep it pretty simple to feature the paper and dies more than anything else. So I started with a Starry Sky Card Base and added a Silver Foil layer and then the lovely DSP (Stargazing)  I cut the planet out of the DSP as well and then used the Silver Foil to the rings. I stamped the sentiment tag and punched it out using the Heartfelt Hexagon Punch. I then used my Dauber to colour the edges of the tag with Starry Sky ink, Finishing off the front with the love Iridescent Rhinestones.

 

 I also kept the inside of my card simple as well by just stamping onto Basic White card using the Starry Sky ink. I also used the dauber again around the edges so that it wasn't as bigger contrast.


 

This card would suit a male or female, but at this stage I have no idea who will be getting it. All the items used in this Project can be found in the 2023-24 Annual Catalogue. As this catalogue will be ending very soon and all of these product will be retiring. I would recommend that you get in quick if you would like them.

If you would like to know more about these product preset or upcoming please feel free to contact me.   To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Catherine Proctor

If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx



8 comments:

  1. Rachel Woollard10 April 2024 at 20:09

    Great card Di, I can't believe you've only just opened your ink pad! I love the shiny rings on your planet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The silver and blues look great together, Di. I, too, had barely used this colour - but it's really pretty, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the Reach for the Stars Bundle, Di. You've made so many fabulous cards with this bundle and I would never have known you weren't fond of Starry Sky as your card is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn’t funny how there are items we have purchased that we just never get around to?! That’s why I love these colour hops, they can inspire us to use things we have got (or push us to get them haha).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your silver rings around the planet, it makes it really be the standout on the card. Can you believe you have just opened the ink pad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Di, this is a great card, but I cannot believe you just opened your inkpad after almost 2 years!!! The DSP for the background is perfect for your lovely bright plant and silver rings. Starry Sky sure is going to be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is out of this world Di. I wouldn’t have known that it’s not one of your well used colours. Love your blues and silver combo. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Di! Love the Tahitian Tide planet with Starry Sky, it's a dramatic contrast.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.