Wednesday 3 April 2024

Week 47 of the Colour creations Blog-Hop 2023-24 - Soft Sea Foam

 

Hello and welcome to week 47 of the colour creations Blog-Hop. Only 3 more weeks to go and we have finished this years round. Wow that time has gone so quickly. This week we have Soft Sea Foam as our feature colour this is part of the Subtles Collection. and is very pretty light green. 
This week I wanted to do a pyramage style card, but I know that it is really hard to line up all the stamped images so I came up with the idea to make my topper first and then using the deckled rectangles I cut out the layers. I then cut the same rectangles onto plain card stock and glued each piece of the layer onto each rectangle. This way I had a solid base under each piece instead of a small piece with a hole in the centre.
I hope you can understand what I'm saying. I then layered each piece on top of each other using dimensionals. I love the way it turned out.
 I used the New Country Flowers Stamp set this I got at On Stage Melbourne (this will be in the New 2024-25 Annual Catalogue. Along with the New Leaf Collection Stamp and the Frames and Flowers DSP, Also all new in the 2024-25 Annual Catalogue. 
 I coloured my Urn and leaves using Soft Sea Foam & Smoky Slate Blends mounting everything onto a Soft Sea Foam Card Base. and Stamping Tone on Tone for the Leaf Collection stamp. I used the Pebbled Path Ribbon to add some extra interest to the front of the card. Finishing off the front using the Pick a Banner Punch for my sentiment and the Adhesive Back Shiny Sequins. 
I kept the inside of my card very simple With just a Basic White layer and the words So Lucky to Know You from the same stamp set. 
You will find the ribbon and card stock used all available in the 2023-24 Annual catalogue, but all other items will be in the up and coming 2024-25 Annual catalogue. Which is due out on the 1st May 2024. I know you wont be able to wait and see all the lovely new products. But let me assure you it will be worth the wait.
If you would like to know more about these product preset or upcoming please feel free to contact me.
To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Rachel Palmieri
 
  If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx

 

7 comments:

  1. Rachel Woollard3 April 2024 at 20:00

    I love the effect you got by layering the Deckled Rectangle pieces, beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, don't those leaves from both stamp sets go nicely together. Great job, Di.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Di, your pyramage style card looks amazing and yI really love the way you've layered the Country Flowers Stamp set on the Leaf Collection Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to give dimension to your beautifully coloured image! It looks fantastic. Snap on the background of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is really beautiful, Di. I love how you've coloured the urn and plant, and am very taken with the leafy background - gorgeous! The layered design of your card elements is very eye-catching. Beautifully put together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful card Di. I love your layered design with the delightful pot and leaves from the Country Flowers stamp set. A great idea to back each layer to provide greater stability. The Leaf Collection stamp provides a wonderful background. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great pyramage card using the very pretty, Country Flowers stamp set and the Deckled Rectangles dies. The Leaf Collection stamp set coordinates so well with this bundle too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.