Wednesday 20 March 2024

Week 45 of the Colour creations Blog-Hop 2023-24 - Shaded Spruce

 


Hello and welcome to the Colour Creations blog-Hop. This week (and we are getting close to the end now) we are featuring Shaded Spruce. This to me is a lovely Christmas Green colour. As Green is my favourite colour I didn't have much trouble coming up with a card. I used the Bee My Valentine Bundle. But I didn't make a Valentines card. I just love that little Bee.

I started with a Shaded Spruce card base and added a Pool Party layer. Then I added my DSP from the bundle I used the Colour & Contour bundle to cut the edge of the DSP and the centre for my Bee to sit on. I also added some Basic white to the centre piece and stamped it. I then cut out the bee and stamped his wings onto Vellum I finished off with some lovely Sequins.

I followed the theme over to the inside of the card with the honey comb and bee trails. I think this will make a lovely Birthday card for someone special. All the items used in this project can be found in the 2023-24 Annual Catalogue and the Jan-April 2024 Mini Catalogue from Stampin' Up!.  If you would like to know more about these product or my design please feel free to contact me.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Rachel Woollard


 If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx


9 comments:

  1. That bee is very cute! The yellow really pops against Shaded Spruce, Di. I love all the stamped details, and the scalloped edge on the delightful DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bee - eutiful card, Di. I love your little bee and it is a card that can be used for any gender or occassion. I love the way you've also followed the theme over to the inside with the honey comb and bee trails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! How adorable! The bee is so cute, as is the DSP you've used on your fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel Woollard20 March 2024 at 20:44

    Wow, what a cute card Di!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel Palmieri20 March 2024 at 21:39

    Another cute bee creation Di, love the wings done in Vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another oh so cute Bee card Di. I love it. Your layering with the cute bee featured on top is delightful. I love the vellum wings too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card and lovely bright colors to use with Shaded Spruce. I love the bee with the added stamped honeycomb and the stamped inside is a clever use of those stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the small amount of DSP with the diecut edge and the scalloped contours die to frame your focal image. I sure am going to miss those dies :( The way you have decorated the inside is wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Theresa Gerrard25 March 2024 at 16:16

    Such a cute card to feature Shaded Spruce Di and that bee is super cute. The decorated inside looks fab as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.