Wednesday 13 March 2024

Week 44 of the Colour creations Blog-Hop 2023-24 - Real Red

 


Hello all, and welcome to week 44 of the colour creations Blog-Hop. This week we are featuring Real Red. This colour is part of the Brights Collection of colours and a really lovely bright red.

I have chosen to use one of the Online Exclusive product that went live this month (March 2024) Called Simply Zinnia. I started with a Real Red card back and add a Old Olive layer. I then added a Basic white layer that I embossed using the embossing folder that is part of the Zinnia Suite. then I made my frame that covers part of the basic white layer and added the DSP to give the framed look. I called this card a Framed Card. I then cut out the Zinnias from the dies as well as the leaves and added them to the front of the card. Finishing off the front using the Heartfelt Hexagon Punch, and some of the lovely shiny Sequins.

 As always I follow the layering over to the inside of my card, with Old Olive and Basic White. I stamped my sentiment and the zinnias in Real red and only coloured the leaves with Old Olive. I love the way the frame turned out. I haven't seen this design before (not saying it's not been done before) and was happy with how it all came together.

 If you would like to know more about these Online Exclusive product or the design of my card please feel free to contact me.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-:Theresa Gerrard

If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx


 

6 comments:

  1. This is a lovely bright card, Di - and the frame is really striking. I love the dahlias die-cut from Real Red card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel Woollard13 March 2024 at 20:05

    I love your Real Red zinneas Di, they looks amazing on the tiny zinnea background DSP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Di, I love the way your zinnias perfectly match the DSP. Your framed card looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Di, I really like the zinnias in red, and the flower centres with a little added colour are lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Di. So bright and vibrant. The colour combo is perfect and I love your added flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Theresa Gerrard25 March 2024 at 13:42

    Such a lovely happy and bright card Di. Those zinnias look fab in Real Red.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.