Wednesday 26 April 2023

Week 50 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Soft Suede

 

Hi Everyone and Bye Everyone, This is the last 2022-2023 Blog Hop. So sad to see us come to the end of year. But with so many new and returning colours I'm sure we will have lots of fun next time around. Well we are finishing off the year with a colour that is retiring as well Soft Suede, a bit sad as this is a colour that I like when making male cards. But I'm sure there will be more to choices coming up. Soft Suede is a lovely brown that always look as though it's been brushed to me. So I thought I would send this one off with a bang. I was looking for inspiration and saw something similar in the mini Catalogue so I took elements for the cards and came up with my version. 

I started with the Soft Suede and added a Crumb Cake Layer and then the DSP from the Legendary Ride Bundle. I then cut out the bike, jacket, gloves helmet and bag from the DSP and added them to the Circle that I cut out from the Stylish Shapes dies. I then cut out the tag as well from the same die set. Stamping them both with Soft Suede and the layering the cut out onto the circle. I'm glad the Stylish Shapes and the Legendary Ride sets are carrying over into the new Annual Catalogue. I finished off the front using the dot from the same set.

I will be giving this one to my dad for his birthday in June, he will be turning 90. I know he will love it. But his probably a little biased.....lol   I layered the inside with Crumb Cake and Basic White and Stamped my message and the spanners.

Except for the DSP,  embellishments and Soft Suede Card and Ink pad all other items used in this project will be carrying over. This other items will be while stock lasts or until the end of the Mini Catalogue. If you would like to know more about this projects or the items used please feel free to contact me via email, phone or PM so that I can help you.


To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Kate Morgan

 If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx



6 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card for your dad's 90th, Di. I'm sure he will totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic masculine card. Your layering is fabulous. I'm sure that your dad will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely masculine card Diane, I love the elements your used from the Ready to Ride DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Di, I'm sure your dad will love this card. It's such a great card - perfectly masculine. Early happy 90th birthday wishes to your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, a great card for a special 90th birthday celebration for your dad, Di. Great use of products!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card for your Dad’s 90th. Di your layering and inclusion of fussy cut elements from the Ready to Ride DSP all work together so well. I’m sure your father will be delighted. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.