Wednesday 12 April 2023

Week 48 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Soft Sea Foam

 

Hello and Welcome to week 48 of the Colour Creations Blog-Hop. This week our feature colour if Soft Sea Foam. It's a very pretty Pale Green colour and one I don't use enough. I hope it is not one that will go with the colour refresh.  I have chosen to make a Lattice card. These seem to be all the rage at the moment. 

I started with a Soft Sea Foam card base for this one and added Garden Green layers. I cut my lattice card out as I thought it was made from the photos I had seen. I added a DSP layer from the Tea Boutique DSP. My flowers are from the Celebrate Sunflower Stamp set and dies. I stamped my Flowers and coloured them using Soft Sea Foam blends Light & Dark and then added Daffodil Delight Light over the top. I Stamped my sentiment tag and used the Happy Labels Punch on the edges. Finishing off with Opal Rounds. 

I was surprised at how stable the card was having half the front cut away. But I must say it is very effective. My insert was just the Garden Green layer with Basic white. Stamping my insert message high up in the card so that it didn't show through the lattice.

All the items used in this project can be found in the 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue. If you would like to know more about this project or the products used please feel free to contact me via email, PM or Phone.


To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Tina Gillespie

 If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx



5 comments:

  1. The lattice card and the sunflowers are the perfect mix! What a fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colour combination, Di - I love your lattice card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Di. I love your lattice card. Your use of soft sea foam for the lattice & card base is delightful. Love your colour combo. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely lattice card, Di. Those sunflowers sure make a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful combination Di, and the sunflowers are just finishing in my garden.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.