Wednesday 19 April 2023

Week 49 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Soft Succulent

 

Wow here we are with only one more week of the 2022-2023 Colour Creations Blog-Hop, where has the year gone? So we are featuring a colour that will retire it is one of the 2021-2023 Incolors called Soft Succulent. It's a really pretty pale green and as green is my favourite  colour I will be sad to see it go. But with so many new colours coming with the new catalogue I'm sure I will get over it soon. I saw this card design done by a US demonstrator called Susan Campfield and with her permission I have created my version with Australian sizes.

It's called a Seagull card and I love this design. I have made mine using Soft Succulent for the base card and added Early Espresso layer and the lovely He's the Man DSP. This card will be great to add to my stash for them men as I really have been trying to make more male cards this year. I also added a writing panel to the back of my card as Susan hadn't done this.


Unfortunately all of these product will be retiring so If you would like any or them you will have to be quick as it's first come first serve. when they are gone they are gone for ever :( 

If I can help you with a purchase of these product please feel free to contact me via Phone, email or PM.


To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Andrea Sargent


 If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx

7 comments:

  1. I love your version of the Seagull card, Di, it's a fabulous fancy fold and a wonderful masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di your card looks amazing, a fabulous fun fold using those masculine colours and themes. Love the sentiment on the back panel with the corner elements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous Seagull fun fold card Di. I love the way you have featured some of the He’s the Man DSP. A great card for a fella. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Di, the first word to pop into my head was WOW! Such an amazing card! I love your version of Susan's card. It's one of the loveliest masculine cards I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Di, you've made great use of the paper and pop outs to create this fabulous masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great fancy fold design for your masculine card, Di. Great use of that wonderful DSP.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.