Wednesday 22 February 2023

Week 41 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Pumpkin Pie

 

Hello and welcome to Week 41 of the Colour Creations Blog-Hop. This week our feature colour is Called Pumpkin Pie, and as the name suggests this is a pumpkin Orange colour, and part of the Regals Collection. This week I am not making a card, I decided I wanted to make another box. This one is a little different as it's an Easter Carrot Box. Soooooo Cute.

No DSP or layering just a cute little box that will hold about 8-9 Solid Chocolate Easter Eggs. So I started this project with the Pumpkin Pie Card, after cutting it out I stamped all around using a stamp for the Thanks a Bunch Sale-A-Bration Freebie set. I then made the top of the carrot using Granny Apple Green and Garden Green Making a fringed top and rolling it up. I then used the Easter Bunny Bundle to Stamp out the Bunny and coloured using Crumb Cake Blends. I then stamped the Sentiment tag from the same set. I used the Happy Labels Punch. I added a Glossy Dot to finish off.

I have used a Velcro dot to keep the lid on the top closed. This is such a cute little project and I have made a few of these.  All the items used are from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue and the Jan-April 2023 Mini Catalogue. The only thing that is not from Stampin' Up! is the Velcro Dot and the Chocolates. If you would like to know more about this project, please feel free to contact me via either email, phone or PM.


To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Kate Morgan


If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx


7 comments:

  1. What a darling 3D project, Di! The perfect project for Pumpkin Pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is completely adorable! The carrot gift boxes are perfect for Easter treats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are correct, gorgeous Easter box Di, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Di, this is absolutely gorgeous! The stamping all over the box looks fantastic and I love the green fringed top. Your boxes are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cool carrot box for your little Easter eggs, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great way to feature Pumpkin Pie by creating your easter treat holder. Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful project, Di! I love the fringed greenery topping the carrot, and the box is delightful. Beautifully done, and a great way to showcase Pumpkin Pie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.