Wednesday 15 February 2023

Week 40 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Poppy Parade

Hello and welcome to the colour creations Blo-Hop. This week our feature colour is Poppy Parade. This is a really lovely bright red, and is part of the Bright Collection. I wanted to do another card using the Legendary Ride Bundle. So here it is
 

I started with a Basic Black card base and added a Poppy Parade layers and then the DSP from the Suite, that is called Ready to Ride. I then added another Basic Black layer then the Poppy Parade and another DSP layer I fish tailed the end of all 3 layers. Added another couple of layers in Basic Black and Poppy Parade. These I cut out using the layering Circles. I only wanted the word Legendary on the front and that fitted on just perfectly. I assembled the Bike and added this to the circles along with some of the Studs.

I ended up making a second card the same for my YOUTUBE channel to show how to assemble the bike. My hubby and our boarder loved them both. 


I layered my inside of the card to match the front. Stamping the motorbike along the bottom. At this time I don't know who will end up with these cards but I think they are going to love them.

All the product used in this project can be found in the Annual 2022-2023 Catalogue and the Jan-April 2023 Mini Catalogue. If you would like to know more about these products, please feel free to give me a call, email or PM so that I can help you.


To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Rachel Palmieri


If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx

10 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful masculine card, Di, i can see why your hubby and boarder both loved it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di two fabulous cards using the DSP and stamps in this bundle for your masculine stash. Love those stud embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Poppy Parade really ‘pops” against the black Di. Great card for a man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic masculine card! I've been considering buying this bundle, and between you and Kate, I'm nearly sold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such wonderful cards for fellas Di - they will be so appreciated by the recipients. The colour combo is so dramatic which is highlighted by your layering. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Di - a fantastic masculine card! I absolutely love it. Love the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great masculine card Di. Love what you've done on the inside as well. Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bingo, Di, great minds using the Legendary Ride bundle for Poppy Parade. I really like how you created the banner to mount your bike on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards, Di! I really like the layout of your cards, and the layered banners. Poppy Parade is a great colour to use with those fab papers and dies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.