Wednesday 1 February 2023

Week 38 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Polished Pink

 

Hi and Welcome to week 38 of the colour creations blog-hop. This week we are featuring the colour Polished Pink, this is one of the 2021-2023 Incolors and will be retiring in April this year. 😢😢😢So sad as I really love this colour. 

  I have made another fancy fold this one being called a Split Front Card or Front Gap Card I couldn't make up my mind so it's a long title...  I wanted to do something with the new Share a Milkshake Bundle and also use some of the lovely Dandy Design DSP from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue and this is the card  that I came up with.

 I started with a Basic white card base and added the Polished Pink layer then the DSP. All my stamping is in Polished Pink. I stamped the glass and the bubbles after stamping off once and the outline of the glass and wording a full strength. The only other colour ink I used was Real Red for the straws. I cut the centre section of the card front using the Deckled Rectangles.

I finished off the front of the card using the 2021-2023 Opal rounds and the New Happy Label Punch and a little wink of stella for a bit more sparkle.

 As always my insert is very plain only adding some more hearts along with my sentiment message. All the items used in this project can be found in the Annual, Mini and Sale-A-Bration catalogues. If you would like to know more about these product of my project please feel free to contact me via email, PM or phone.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Tina Gillespie


If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx

 

9 comments:

  1. Snap Di! I love the combination of DSP that you’ve used with Polished Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Di, I forgot to add my name to the previous post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whether you call it a Split Front Card or Front Gap Card, I love this fancy fold. The Share a Milkshake Bundle is just perfect to use with Polished Pink - such a fabulous card, Di.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, what a fabulous card! The pink glass looks fantastic, and I love the red and white straws - classic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Di you’ve created a bright and cheerful card for a Valentine by pairing the milkshake with this DSP. Lovely 💕

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute, happy, card Di ... love it! I really like that all your stamping is in Polished Pink; you've showcased this colour beautifully. The little hearts are a sweet detail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous card Diane and I love the pairing of that paper with the milkshakes. The cute little hearts finish off the card beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just look at that amazing milkshake and fancy fold! Di, your card reminds me of my dad and how much he loved strawberry malted milkshakes. Thank you for invoking a very special memory for me with your fabulous card. Caroline.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yummy, another milkshake card, and a great style of card to feature the milkshake perfectly. Great card, Di.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.