Wednesday 16 February 2022

Week 36 - Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Pool Party.

 

Hi Everyone, and welcome to week 36 of the colour creations blog-hop. This week we are featuring the colour that is called Pool Party. This is a lovely cool greeny-blue colour that reminds me of swimming pool water. You will find this colour in the Subtles collection range, and is available in Card stock, Ink pad, Refill and blends as well as DSP.  This week I have chosen to make a card using Sale-A-Bration items, The Simply Marbleous  DSP and Calming Camellia Host Stamp set.
So I started with a Pool Party card Base and added the Basic White layer along with the DSP. I then added a scalloped layer using the Scalloped Contours Dies. I Stamped the Calming Camellia image and Happy Birthday using Pool Party ink. I then added a bow using the Evening Evergreen Windowpane Check Ribbon that I coloured using my Pool Party Blend pen on the white parts. and finished off the front with the beautiful Iridescent Rhinestones.
 

Placing the scalloped image on an angle on the front of the card using dimensionals. I only added a Basic white layer to the inside of  my card but once again I stamped in Pool Party ink. placing the camellia into the bottom right corner and my sentiment into the centre.


With such a pretty colour this card really has wow factor for me and I love the Rhinestones. Sale-A-Brations Items finish on the 28th February 2022, but all other items can be found in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue and the January - June 2022 Mini Catalogue. If you would like to know more about any of these item, or you would like to purchase these items please feel free to contact me via, email, PM or phone. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
 
To catch then next person on the Hop please follow the link to-:  Rachel Woollard    Here

If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here-

Hugs Diane xxx


8 comments:

  1. Di, your pretty monochrome card really has wow factor for me too! It's so beautiful both inside and out and i love your colouring of the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stamp looks wonderful in Pool Party Diane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paper provides a beautiful backdrop to your focal stamped image, Di - nice choice! Love your stamping on the front and inside of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your monochrome card is lovely Di, I love the combination of the camelias with the Marbled paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Di, gorgeous card inside and out, especially where the Camellias are stamped in the corner. The Marbleous is a fabulous background to the stamped image in Pool Party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely monochrome card Di, and strangely enough the Marbleous paper really goes well with the camelia

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stamped image is lovely, Di, goes well with the marbled DSP!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.