Wednesday 9 February 2022

Week 35 - Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Petal Pink

 

Hello and Welcome to week 35 of the Colour Creations Blog-Hop. This week we are featuring the Colour Called Petal Pink. This colour is part of the Subtles collection and is (to me) more of an Orangy Pink. Not one of my favourites. But all the same it's great to make something that puts you out of your comfort zone. I decided I wanted to have a go at the Half Star Card so here is my version.

I started with a Petal Pink card base and added a Basic White layer before the DSP from the Friendly Hello Sale-A-Bration set. Very pretty papers.  I then stamped the Bird image from the matching stamp set, and coloured it using my blend pens. I cut out the image using the layering circles and mounted it to the front of the card. I finished off the front using Champagne Rhinestones.


This is the card from the side angle so that you can see the layers. Below is a photo of the card from the top so that you can see the Half Star feature.


This is easier to see when you have the card standing on a shelf. The writing panel is on the back of the card. This I stamped from the same Friendly Hello Stamp set and coloured in the flowers using the Petal Pink Blend pens in both light and dark.


The Friendly Hello Stamp Set and DSP are available until the 28th February 2022 as a Sale-A-Bration Item for FREE if you spend $180AU in products from the Mini and or Annual Current Catalogues.  The Card stock and layering circles are in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue. If you would like to know more about Sale-A-Bration or you would like to purchase any or all of these product please feel free to give me a call, email or PM me so that I can help you.

 To catch then next person on the Hop please follow the link to-: Rachel Palmieri Here


If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here-

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog. 
Hugs Diane xx


9 comments:

  1. Di I've never seen a Half Star Card before but I love it! Your beautiful card really showcases this stunning DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Di, I've never seen a half star card, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, what a clever card fold! These lovely papers are the perfect way to showcase Petal Pink, Di. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really interesting fold Di. You have done a great job incorporating the Petal Pink floral papers without overwhelming the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Di you always surprise me with yet another fancy fold that I haven’t seen before! I love how the stamped bird on the die cut circle sits in the centre of your card and which would sit flat when popped in an envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks really cool from the top, to see that star! This is something I haven't seen before, very clever Di. A great way to showcase these gorgeous papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a clever fold card Di and what a great way to feature those lovely papers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very clever unfold Diane. These papers are so pretty and you have done them justice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, such a great fun fold Diane. A lovely card and very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.