Wednesday 19 January 2022

Week 32 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Old Olive


 

Hi Everyone, How are we all doing? we are now at week 32 of the Colour Creations Blog-Hop and this week our colur is Old Olive. Just as the name says it's really a lovely Olive Green colour.  As green is my favourite colour I didn't have much trouble coming up with a card this week. I wanted to use one of the new stamp sets from the Jan-June Mini Catalogue and decided on the Eden's Garden set.


 
I teamed my Old Olive with Rich Razzleberry as I thought they went together pretty well. So I started with an Old Olive card base and added a Rich Razzleberry layer then I layed a piece of the Metallic Mesh Ribbon on I then place a Gold Foil layer over this. Before Stamping my leaves from the Eden's Garden stamp set in Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry. I then used my Blening Brush to add extra colour over the stamped images. Finishing off with my sentiment stamped using Memento ink and then a few Gold Metallic Pearls. I placed Dimensionals of that back of the Gold Fold to give this layer some height. 
 
The inside of my card reflex the outside as I stamped some more leaves and then coloured over them. This is such a lovely set and I know I will get plenty of use out of it. If you would like to purchase this set, which also comes with some beautiful dies in a bundle or any of the other product I have used in this project please give me a call, email or PM so that I can help you.
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
To catch then next person on the Hop please follow the link to-:   Rosa Leyden   Here.
 

If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here-:

Thank you again Hugs Diane xx

5 comments:

  1. Di, your choice of colour combination and your blending are superb. This is such a dainty and pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a regal colour combination, Di - beautiful! Lovely use of the new stamp set, to showcase this beautiful green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Di, I love the colour combination and the soft subtleness of the blending it is just lovely. Such a lovely sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I do like Rich Razzleberry with Old olive, so regal. I hadn't noticed that sentiment until you used it

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card and colour combination, Diane.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.