Sunday 16 January 2022

#103 (22) Get Well Pouch Card Using Retired Stampin' Up! Products

Hi Everyone, This week I have a lovely little pouch card that could me made for many an occasion. You could place once of these Cake in a Cup packet in the pouch instead of soup. I'm sure you could all come up with plenty of other items you could place in them. If you would like the written tutorial for this project please head over to my Facebook Group Page-: Di's Den for Stamping Crafting and Tutorials
We look forward to seeing you there.
Hugs Diane xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.