Wednesday 26 January 2022

Week 33 colour Creations Blog-Hop - Pacific Point

Hello Everyone and Welcome to week 33 of the Art with Heart Team Australia Colour Creations Blog-Hop. This week we are featuring the colour Pacific Point. This is a colour from the Brights Collections and is a beautiful rich blue.  I have chosen to feature this colour using the Friends are like Seashells Bundle on page 27 of the Annual Catalogue. I must admit I purchased this set awhile ago but never got around to using it. I also have used a Sale-A-Bration item Simply Marbleous DSP. So I started with a Basic White card base and added my Pacific Point layer and the Simply Marbleous DSP in the Balmy Blue. I then cut out the large seashell die and stamped my images onto the cut out using Pacific Point, Misty Moonlight, Old Olive and Calypso Coral. I then used my blending brushes to colour the leafy area with Soft Sea Foam. After that I used the Embossing folder to add texture to the die cut image, it really pops. Then I mounted this onto the front of my card using dimensionals. I added my sentiment and so star fish, to finish off the front I used Wink of Stella on the seashells to give that wet look.


 My inside of the that is also layered with Pacific Point and Basic White I stamped in the feature colour and added a couple of reeds and shells to the bottom left-hand corner. 

All the items for this project can be found in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue, with the exception of the Sale-A-Bration DSP which is only available until the 28th February 2022 for FREE with a $90AU order. If you would like to purchase any or all of the items used in this project please feel free to give me a Call, Email or PM so that I can help you with your purchase. Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.

To catch then next person on the Hop please follow the link to-: Christine Blain   Here-:


If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here-

Thank you again Hugs Diane xx

6 comments:

  1. Great use of the Simply Marbleous paper, Di, and your colouring is incredible. Your card looks like a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card, Di. The seashells are fantastic and the use of the Marbleous DSP in the background, really does look like water. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the variation in colour you have created with the shells Di. They look very realistic. A really fresh blend of colours which look great framed by the Pacific Point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pacific Point is a great colour to use behind your seashell scene, on this beachy card, Di.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've also not inked up this bundle Di but you have inspired me to show it some love. Your card is just lovely and those seashelsa are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, this is really gorgeous Diane. I haven’t used this bundle much myself - I should really. A lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.