Wednesday 8 September 2021

Week 15 Colour Creations Blog-Hop Daffodil Delight

 

Hello and Welcome to Week 15 of the Art with Heart Team Australia Colour Creations Blog-Hop. What a mouthful, but we are here to inspire you and each other by using all the Stampin' Up! Colours in Alphabetical order. This week we are featuring Daffodil Delight a creamy Yellow and part of the Brights Collection of colours. Of all the yellows in the Stampin' Up! range I would have to say this is my favourtie. 


I decided I would make a get well card this week so Starting with a Daffodil Delight card Base I add the Basic Black layer and a Daffodil delight layer that I was worn across the top and bottom. I used my blending brush to add a little colour to the torn edge using Flirty Flamingo. I then stamped a Basic White layer with the Timeless Tulips Stamp set, using Daffodil Delight and Flirty Flamingo for the flowers and Pear Pizzazz for the stems and leaves. Finishing the front with a the flagged end tag in Black and White, and stamping using memento ink.


Keeping the inside of the card very simple with just a Basic Black and White layers and a few more tulips. This way you can write as much as you like to the recipient. I love this Timeless Tulip Stamp Set and use it a lot. But I have never done yellow tulips before but added the bit of extra colour to the flowers I think they give more depth. All the items used in this project can be found in the 2021-2022 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue. If you would like to purchase any or all of these items please give me a Call, Email or PM so that I might help you with your purchase. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog.

You can hope over the next person in the blog-: Theresa Gerrard  From Here

 If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctors Blog

Thank you Diane xx


8 comments:

  1. I love your colour choices for the tulips, Di. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Di I love tulips and I love this card. The way you've created the two tones on your tulips is so realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Di, I love those tulips, reminds me of the visits to Tesselaars Tulip Festival in the hills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Di, your sponged tulips are gorgeous!! They look very realistic. Perfect Get-well card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tulips are bound to brighten someone's day. Love the two-tone stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your colourful tulips look fantastic! The torn edges are wonderful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your two-tone tulips look so real Diane. Your card would certainly brighten someone's day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tulips are beautifully coloured Di and the inside of the card is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.