Wednesday 15 September 2021

Week 16 Colour Creations Blog - Hop Early Espresso

 

Hello and Welcome to Week 16 of the Art with Heart Team Australia Colour Creations Blog-Hop.
This week our colour is Early Espresso a really lovely Brown, So I thought I would team this colour up with Gold and I was really surprised at how well they went together.


Teaming up Early Espresso with Gold really gave this card the sparkle it needed. I also used the Blackberry Beauty DSP from the 2021 Mini Catalogue. With the beautiful paper with a hint of gold it really worked well. I wanted to add the Dragonfly from the Dragonfly Garden bundle so I stamped the dragonfly using Stazon ink and then punched it out. I mounted him on the card front with Dimensionals and then added some Brushed Metallic Dot.


The inside of my card I kept very simple with just a brush of colour on the White card so that it was so bright and then I stamped my sentiment and images using Early Espresso ink. I'm not sure who will end up with this card but I hope they like it.
All the items used in this project can be found in the 2021-2022 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue and the 2021 July-December Mini Catalogue. If you would like to purchase any or all of these product or would like to know more about Stampin' Up! in general please give me a Call, Email or PM so that I can help you.
Thank you for taking the time to view my blog.
 
 You can hope over the next person in the blog-:  Rachel Woollard From Here

 If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctors Blog Here-:


Hugs Diane


8 comments:

  1. Di, you are so right - the gold really lifts the early Espresso, such a wonderful colour combination. I love the addition of the dragonfly too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gold does complement Early Espresso very well, Di. Lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An elegant card Diane. I love your combination of the Blackberry Beauty DSP and gold with Early Expresso. Lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Di, bingo on this DSP!!! Isn't it perfect for use with Early Espresso?! You've created a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely elegant card and yes the gold does lift it nicely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gold and early espresso look fabulous together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dragonfly looks fantastic, nestled among the foliage. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely combination of Early Espresso and Gold on your pretty card Diane.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.