Wednesday 4 August 2021

Week 10 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Cherry Cobbler

  

Hello and Welcome to another week of the Colour Creation Blog-Hop. This week our colour is Cherry Cobbler this colour is part of the Regals Collection being a very deep dark red colour. I have chosen to do a CASE the Catalogue card this week the original can be found on page 34 of the Annual Catalogue. Here is my version-:

I started my card with a Cherry Cobble card Base and added a Basic White Layer that I stamped the little chefs hat onto using the What's Cooking Bundle. I then stamped the bowl and but it out so that I could cut a slit to place my spoon in side before gluing  it to the front. I used the DSP From the Tidings of Christmas Suite as it looked like an apron to me. I then cut out the board, knife, slice and beater using the dies from the What's Cooking bundle and then added them to the front of the card. I used a piece of the Cherry Cobble & Gold Ribbon from the 2021 Mini Catalogue before added my sentiment tag. 


My insert was kept simple with just a small about of stamping. This bundle is really very easy to work with and I thought I would have a problem and was unsure if I should purchase it or not. But I'm glad that I did. I think this card could be used for many occasions. So that's is my take on the picture in the Catalogue. All the items used in this project can be found in the 2021-2022 Annual and 2022 Mini Catalogues from Stampin' Up! if you would like to purchase any or all of these product please give me a call, email or PM so that I can help you with your purchase. Remember that if you purchase between August 3rd - September 31st 2021 and spend $90AU or more you can also choose an item from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue for FREE.

You can hope over the next person in the blog-: Tina Gillespie  From Here


If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog.

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.

Hugs Diane xx


9 comments:

  1. I agree, that striped paper is reminiscent of an apron pattern! Lovely, fun, card Di.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bundle is so much fun to play with Di and I love how you've used it for your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The What’s Cooking bundle is a perfect one for showcasing Cherry Cobbler Diane. And you are correct, the DSP does look like an apron or even a table cloth. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! The little chef's hats are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stamp set choice for the colour. Love how your DSP mimics an apron or tea towel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that wooden chopping board, along with the rest of this bundle. I agree the strip of DSP does look like a table cloth or pattern of an apron!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute and fun card Di. That DSP panel complements the kitchen elements perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card Di, especially with those little die cut utensils. A lovely showcase card for Cherry Cobbler.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.