Wednesday 11 August 2021

Week 11 Colour Creations Blog-Hop Cinnamon Cider

 

Hello and Welcome to week 11 of the Art with Heart Team Australia Colour Creations Blog-Hop. This week we are featuring Cinnamon Cider, a beautiful light tan colour and part of the 2020-2022 Incolor range. I have made a real fancy fold card for you all, it's called a Pop Up Centre Fold. I really think that this colour does it justice.

I started with a Very Vanilla Card base and added the Cinnamon Cider layer and then the Hand-Penned DSP layer. All my stamping was done in Cinnamon Cider Except for the flower that I stamped from the Color & Contour Bundle. Using one of the dies from the same bundle I stamped my sentiment and the dots. I mounted the flower onto dimensionals and then to finish off the front I added Basic pearls that I coloured with my Blend pen in Cinnamon Cider.  But the inside is what we are all looking forward to seeing, am I right?

It's one of those cards that you display open as you can see. I don't think the photo really does it justice though. The inside has more of the same Hand-Penned DSP and flowers from the Color & Contour Bundle that have been stamped in Cinnamon Cider and then using my blending brush to colour them. I have made this card about 4 times in all now for both male & females and it really does come up a treat. All the items used in this project are in the Stampin' UP! Annual 2021-2022 catalogue. If you would like to purchase any or all of the these products or you would like more information on this fold please give me a Call, Email or PM so that I can help you.

Thank you for taking the time to read my Blog.

You can hope over the next person in the blog-:Christine Blain   From Here.


If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog 

Hugs Diane


11 comments:

  1. Wow love the detail on the inside of your card Di and looks lovely with the Hand Penned DSP and Cinnamon Cider.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an impressive card design, Di! I love the softness of the flowers, coloured using a blending brush. The inside of the card looks amazing. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic fancy fold, Di - I can see why you have made this design so many times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! here I was admiring the pretty front of this card and then WOW when you open it up! That's a great card with a surprise inside, Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun surprise the inside of your beautiful card is! The recipient will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card, the colours are really unusual (even though I know the paper inspired your choice).

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card Di. I loved the card front design and then you opened it. Amazing. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, that sure is a real fancy fold card, amazing detail when you open it up. That will certainly surprise your recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was admiring the front of your card but then wow the inside is something else. What a lovely surprise for whoever receives it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card on the outside and what a wow on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, Diane. Perfect choice of DSP to showcase Cinnamon Cider. A big WOW happening on the inside!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.