Wednesday 26 May 2021

Week 50 - Colour Creations Showcase - Soft Suede

 

Hello and welcome to week 50 of the Art with Heart Colour Creations Showcase. We are at the end of our normal colours now with the last one being Soft Suede. But we will be carrying on for the next 5 weeks with the 5 New Incolors so please come back and keep checking out our creations.

Well as I said above this week our colour is Soft Suede and beautiful Brown colour and I love it. my card is using retired products and I am sad to see them go but I had made this card before they retired so I am going to showcase them so that you can see my card. 

So here is my card, I started with a soft suede card base and added a Crumb Cake layer that I embossed I then added my layering circles with an image form the Embrace Each Moment (Retired) stamp set using Soft Suede ink and then added so Metallic Gold gems, I also stamped my sentiment and layered in the same manner.
 
My insert I layered using the Crumb Cake and then Basic White again stamping in Soft Suede. These colours go together really well and complement each other. 
To catch all the other projects in Soft Suede please head over to Catherine's Page Here-:
If I can help you with a purchase or advice please give me a Call, PM or email.
Thank you for taking the time to read my Blog
I look forward to seeing you all next week so that we can showcase our New 2021-2023 Incolors Starting with Evening Evergreen
Hugs Diane xx

7 comments:

  1. Di what a beautiful card. This stamp set is just perfect for this colour and the way you've used the images on your card. I'm sad too that this set has retired - it's definitely a keeper! Thank you so much for all of your participation in the Colour Creations Showcase over the past 12 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soft Suede and Crumb Cake go so well together, and look lovely on your card, Di. (We have only one more post to go, with all 5 In Colors together!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card Diane. So love your colour combo and use of texture. It all works together so well. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Your background and colour combo really works well with this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Di, that is such a lovely focal image and I really like it in natural tones and not coloured in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, what a lovely card. I must admit that I sang the sentiment - I can't recall the rest of the song, but I do know that line!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.