Wednesday 19 May 2021

Week 49 - Soft Sea Foam - Colour Creations Showcase

 

Hello Everyone and welcome to week 49 of the colour creations Showcase. This week we have Soft Sea Foam for you and though this is a colour I don't use very often I was really amazed at how lovely my card turned out. 


I kept it very simple by only using minimal amounts of other colours. I started with a card blank in Soft Sea Form and added and embossed layer using the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder in the same colour, this I glued down flat. I then used some of the Gold emboss Acetate sheet and a white Stitched So Sweetly Rectangle for my feature I glued these together and added Dimensionals to that back to give it some depth. I punched out the small flowers and added the gold glitter Enamel dots to the centres of the flowers. to finish off the front of the card I punch out some Sprigs in Gold Foil, White and Soft Sea Foam. 

My insert was kept very simple only a white layer that I used the Blending brush on around the edges with my Soft Sea Foam ink pad so that it soften the edges of the card. All of my stamping was done in Old Olive ink so that it didn't look so bright against the Soft Sea Foam. To catch all the other projects using Soft Sea Foam please head over to Catherine's Page here-:

All the items except the Small Bloom Punch and the Gold Glitter Dots can be found in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue, If you would like to purchase any or all of these items please give me a Call, Email of PM me so that I can help you with your Purchase.

Thank you for taking the time to check out my Blog.
Hugs Diane xxxx



6 comments:

  1. What an incredibly elegant and classy card Di - the gold, old olive and white work so well with soft sea foam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant card Di and I like how you have embossed the background in SSF as well. The gold accents make a very elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soft Sea Foam looks so nice with white and gold, Di. You have put together everything on this card so beautifully; it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! Stunning! Such an elegant card, the gold touches are perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so pretty, Di. I love how you've shaped those flowers and the gold accents are so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diane, this card is simply beautiful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.