Sunday 31 January 2021

#55 (21) Topsy Turvy Card Using Stampin Up Products

Hello and Welcome to another of my Projects. 

I know this is not a new concept by I thought it would be nice to revisit some of the older idea's just to show you that they work just as well today as they did years ago. 

If you would like the written tutorial for this card you can pick up a FREE copy from my Facebook group Page-: Di's Den for Stamping Crafting and Tutorials

I look forward to seeing you there. 

Hugs Diane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.