Wednesday 20 January 2021

Week 32 Colour Creations Showcase - Pacific Point

 

Hello everyone and welcome to another colour creations showcase from the Art with Heart Team here in Australia. This week our colour is Pacific Point a beautiful blue colour from the Brights Collection. I must admit I did have trouble with this colour I couldn't think of anything to make so I CASED the Catalogue Page 81 of the annual catalogue. with my own touch of course. I started out with a white card base and added a Pacific point layer. I then stamped the image from the Posted For You onto a white card layers and using the Old Olive Blend I coloured the leaves. I then used my Blending Brush and Pacific Point ink pad to colour the flowers. In this way they are not coloured perfectly and I loved the way this turned out.

I then cut a couple of strip for my sentiment and layered these together before cutting our 2 scalloped circles to layer under the sentiment. I finished off the front with some Holiday Rhinestones. for my insert I again layered my pacific point onto a white card and stamped Happy Birthday and 2 more of the flowers, that I coloured in the same way as on the front of the card.
All the Items used in this project can be found in the Annual 2020-2021 Stampin' Up! Catalogue. If you would like to purchase any of all of these items please give me a call, email or PM so that I can help you with your purchase.
To catch up with all the other Pacific Point Project this week please head over to Catherine's Page Here-: 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog.
Hugs Diane xxx
 
Items used in the project-:
  • 152621          Posted For You Stamp Set
  • 151770          Layering Circle Dies
  • 104430          Stampin' Dimensionals
  • 150457          Holiday Rhinestones
  • 106549          Whisper White A4 Card Stock
  • 116202          Pacific Point A4 Card Stock
  • 147098          Pacific Point Ink Pad
  • 154892          Old Olive Blends Combo Pens
  • 153611          Blending Brushes
 

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card Di, I love how you’ve used this set

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the softness of the Pacific Point, applied with a blending brush to your flowers, Di. This is a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Di, the floral image to create your own DSP is great and the circles are a great feature to highlight your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Diane, lovely, soft and floral!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Diane. Old Olive and Whisper White are great colours to help show off Pacific Point and you have the perfect balance of all three colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a really pretty card Diane, I don't have this stamp set and you have made a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Diane. I love the way you have coloured the flowers. Your card has a real watercolour look about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card! The way you've coloured the flowers is very effective - such a great idea. Quick and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your handmade DSP Di, it looks so pretty and feminine. Thank you for participating in out Pacific Point showcase tonight xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, such a pretty pacific point floral card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.