Sunday 20 December 2020

#51 Sliding Gift Card Holder, Using Stampin' Up! Products

Hello Everyone and welcome the the last YOUTUBE Video for 2020. I will return on January 10th 2021 with some really lovely new projects for you all. If you would like the written tutorial for this project please head over to my Facebook Group Page-: Di's Den for Stamping Crafting and Tutorials

There you will find all the projects for 2020 and all you have to do is ask to join the group everything is FREE.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Until then Stay Safe and have a Safe and Happy Christmas and I will see you all in 2021.

Hugs Diane xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.