Wednesday 12 August 2020

Week 11 - Colour Creations Showcase - Coastal Cabana

Week 11 - Coastal Cabana,

https://whatcathymade.com.au/?p=5496 

Hello, and welcome to week 11 of the Art with Heart Colour Creations Showcase. Coastal Cabana a colour from the Brights Collection and a very pretty turquoise blue colour.
For this weeks project I used the lovely Tasteful Touches Stamp set. I started with a Coastal Cabana card base and then added a Basic Black layer. 
I then stamped the leafy sprig using Coastal Cabana ink onto the bottom of a Whisper White layer of card and the words "You are so Special" between them in Memento. I then layered this onto my Black layer on the front of the card.
 I then proceeded to add another Basic Black layer to the front of the card followed with Whisper White, I once again stamped the leafy sprig this time in memento. I then stamped the flower using the Coastal Cabana ink 5 times and fussy cut out 3 and the other 2 I cut down to make a 3D layer for the flowers on the front of the card. I attached these over the black sprig using Dimensionals, I finished then front of the card off with a touch of Wink of Stella.
For my insert I once again layered using Basic Black and then Whisper White, I stamped my sentiment and another leafy Spring in Memento, before gluing the last of the flowers that I had cut out. 
 This is a very simple card using lots of layers to the effect and only one stamp set and to ink colours. All the items used in this project can be found in the 2020 - 2021 annual catalogue, if you would like to purchase any or all of these product please give me a call, email or PM me so that I can help you with your purchase. If you prefer to shop online head over to the Stampin' Up! website to place your order when asked for your demonstrator please place my name "DIANE FURNISS" in the space provided. Thank you.
To catch all the other lovely project using Coastal Cabana go to Catherine's Page Here-:
Thanks and bye for now......Hugs Diane

Items used in this project.
131302          Coastal Cabana A4 Card
121688          Basic Black A4 Card
106549          Whisper White A4 Card
147097          Coastal Cabana Ink Pad
132708          Memento Ink Pad
141897          Wink of Stella
104430          Dimensionals
152562          Tasteful Touches Stamp Set

 

10 comments:

  1. Coastal Cabana looks so pretty with black and white in your card Di! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous Coastal Cabana card with us tonight xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coastal Cabana looks so good with black and white, Diane. Your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you've given the flowers extra dimension by popping up the centre pieces. Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Diane, the black looks fab with Coastal Cabana

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Coastal Cabana is set off beautifully by your black matts Diane. I have only just purchased this stamp set and love seeing how talented crafters are using it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The combination of Coastal Cabana and Basic Black look great on your card, Diane. The layered look of the flowers are very effective too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layering of your flowers, Di and the black mat layers and stamping really make the card pop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Striking card Diane, great colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you have popped up the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always loved black and white with a pop of colour. In fact I am actually making a quilt at the moment in just those colours

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.