Monday 17 August 2020

Heart of Christmas 2020 August Blog

https://bit.ly/HoC2020August
Hello Everyone, and welcome to the August Heart of Christmas 2020 Blog. This blog showcases all the lovely new product from the August - December 2020 Mini Catalogue and everything Christmas.
I have chosen to use the Peace and Joy bundle along with the Cherish the Season Bundle for my card.

 

I decided to make a Rocker Card and this one I made using the bundles mentioned above.
I had to cut out a lot of circles but it was fun. I also used the Poinsettia Place Designer Paper.

 As everyone who follows my blog would know I love making fancy fold cards and this one is no exception. I glue a small piece of card behind the cutouts on the bells so that the leave were green and berries red and mounted them using dimensionals.
I finished off the card by using the Wonderful Gems around the top circle.

I placed a writing panel on the back for your message as I place a small tab on the inside of the bottom section so that the card would not splay open when on the side for people to view.
This card will fit into a 6 x 6 inch square envelope. If you would like to make this card Please contact me via email, PM and I will send you the link to the tutorial. Also if you would like to purchase the products used in this project please once again email or PM me so that I can help you.
To catch all of the other projects in the Christmas 2020 blog please head over to Judy May's Page here-: 
Hugs and bye for now Diane xxx

Products used in this project-:
153487          Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper
155167          Peace and Joy Bundle
155154          Cherish the Season Bundle
153536          Wonderful Gems
151155          3/8" Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon Real Red
132622          Gold Foil Sheet
106578          A4 Real Red Card Stock
147084          Real Red Ink Pad
106576          A4 Old Olive Card Stock
147090          Old Olive Ink Pad
104430          Dimensionals/foam pads


11 comments:

  1. OMG, what a fun Christmas card! The effort to cut all the circles was certainly worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous little rocker card, Diane. Fun and festive - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very clever card, Di, on which you've used lots of lovely details. Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card, Diane. I haven't seen this one before. Lots of lovely details. Thanks so much for being part of Heart of Christmas this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a Queen of Fancy Folds Diane. I so love this card and would love to give it a go. It is such a fun card. Love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My YOUTUBE Video on Sunday 23rd will be of this card if you would like the measurements Andrea.

      Delete
  6. This is such a cool Christmas card Di and I love your video!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these rocker cards, haven't made one for many years. I love this one in a Christmas theme, fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the first rocker card I have seen and yours is just lovely Di!Well done on doing a Youtube video too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.