Wednesday 19 August 2020

Week 12 - Colour Creations Showcase - Crumb Cake




Week 12 Crumb Cake

https://whatcathymade.com.au/?p=5498 
Hi Everyone, and welcome to week 12 of the Colour Creations Showcase. This week our colour is Crumb Cake this is part of the Neutrals collection and a lovely light brownish colour, just like cake batter.
This week my card has very muted colours as I used the water colour pencils, I started my card using a Crumb Cake base and add a Gold foil layer I than stamped my image using gold embossing powder and heat set this before colouring in the image with the pencils.
I then stamped the butterfly duet using the versa mark and gold embossing powder, and attached the butterflies.  I also stamped my sentiment tag the same way. I then added Champagne gems to the middle of the flowers to finish off the front of the card.



For my insert I Used a whisper white card and a strip of the gold foil on the left-hand side, I then stamped my just saying hello and a daisy using Crumb Cake ink. I really enjoyed using the Ornate Style stamp set and water colour pencils as I haven't used them very much at all.
If you would like to purchase any or all of the product used in this project which are all in the current 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue, please give me a Call, Email or PM so that I can help you with your purchase.
To catch up with all the other lovely Crumb Cake project please head over to Catherine's Page Here-:
Hugs Diane.

Items used in this project-:
152572          Ornate Style Stamp Set
148580          Butterfly Gala Stamp Set
121685          A4 Crumb Cake Card Stock
147116          Crumb Cake Ink Pad
141709          Watercolor Pencils
102845          Blender Pens
132622          Gold Foil Sheet
151193          Champagne Rhinestone Jewels
148523          Butterfly Duet Punch
102283          Versa Mark Pad
109129          Gold Embossing Powder  
 

11 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Diane. I've used my Watercolor Pencils recently too, for I think the first time ever! Great fun. Your card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di I nearly made exactly the same card as you this week - yours looks fabulous. I love the soft effect the colouring with the watercolour pencils gives to your card. Thank you for inspiring us all with your crumb cake creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very soft and pretty with the gentle colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, such a pretty card Diane. I love the touch of gold, it makes a very elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely soft and feminine card, Diane and the foil adds a nice pop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who doesn't love flowers and butterflies?!! I just love your card - thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, soft and feminine and the gold layer adds a lovely touch of class to your card, Di, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It really is a soft, pretty card, and the butterflies are a sweet finishing touch. Now that you've used your pencils, you need to try blending them with Wink Of Stella (stamp with Memento). Such fun technique!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colouring Diane. Your card has a very delicate, feminine feel about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so pretty and feminine Di!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the addition of the butterflies to the ornate style floral image with the soft colouring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.