Hi Everyone and welcome to week 2 of the Colour Creations Showcase, this week our colour is Basic Gray. Not an easy colour for me to work with but I was pleased with the outcome all the same.
I decided, I would start with a Basic Gray card base and then added a layer of So Saffron followed by another layer in Basic Gray. I stamped the Dandelion using Versa Mark and then added the White Embossing powder and heat set them I then used the So Saffron Blender pens to all so colour to the the dandelions. I think this lifted them I then added my ribbon and bow and mounted the layers onto dimensionals before attaching to the front of the card.
I then stamped my sentiment using the versa mark and embossing powder, before cutting them out using the die's from the so sentimental bundle I then cut out another and cut it in half and place this behind so that it gives a border.
I then layered my insert onto some So Saffron and stamped some more dandelions. All the items used in this project are in the New 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue, if you would like to purchase any of the projects used in this project please give me a Call, Email or PM so that I can help you with your purchase.
To catch all the other beautiful project in week 2 please head over to Catherine Page Here-:
Thank you Diane xxx
- Dandelion Wishes Stamp Set 151345 Page 73 Annual Catalogue 2020-2021
- So Sentimental stamp Set 151691 Page 74 Annual Catalogue 2020-2021
- Stitched So Sweetly Dies 151690 Page 179 Annual Catalogue 2020-2021
- Metallic Edge Ribbon 144213 Page 161 Annual Catalogue 2020-2021
- White Embossing Powder 109132 Page 146 Annual Catalogue 2020-2021
- Versa Mark Pad 102283 Page 146 Annual Catalogue 2020-2021