Sunday 7 June 2020

#23 Z Fold Card Using Good Morning Magnolia stamp set and dies from Sta...

Hi Everyone,

this weeks YOUTUBE Video is for a Z fold card......Yes I hear you say this is now a new concept, but I was asked to make this by one of my followers on my Facebook Group Page. So here it is. I realize that the Designer Series Paper has now retired but I just love this paper so I wanted to used some more of it.

If you would like to purchase any of the other products in this project and you live in Australia please give me a call, email or PM so that I can help you with your purchase.

Hugs Diane xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.