Wednesday 16 October 2019

Heart of Christmas - Week 9

http://bit.ly/2019HOC9 

Hello Everyone, and welcome to week 9 of the Heart of Christmas 2019.
I think we are all having so much fun show casing so many lovely items, I for one am getting so much inspiration for my fellow hoppers.
This week I am using the  lovely "Wrapped in Plaid" designer paper for my card, and I love the way the gold flecks really stand out. I don't think the picture in the catalogue really does it justice.


I have made a Box Card using the "Bells are Ringing" bundle and the sentiment tag from the "Toile Christmas" stamp set.
I cut out the bells using the gold foil paper and backed them in Shaded Spruce and I gold embossed the Christmas Wishes to finish off the front of the card.
As it is hard to write your message on the inside I have placed a writing panel on the back.


This is such a lovely card and so easy to make my card is 5 x 5 1/2 inches so it's really a great size. I think you could place some Christmas chocolates inside the card or gift voucher/money.
I really enjoy making cards that are a little different and this one fits in that category so well.


All the items used to make this project can be found in the Annual and Holiday Catalogue for 2019 - 2020 if you would like to purchase any or all of the items used here please either give me a call, email or PM me so that I might help you with your purchase.
why  not head over to Claire's page now and catch up with the other ladies in this Blog- Hop.
Have a great week seen you all again soon.
Hugs Diane xxx

8 comments:

  1. Wow Di I have never seen a box card before and your lovely card has inspired me to give this type of card a go xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Di. That's a great fold and those bells look fabulous with the plaid. Thanks for playing along on Heart of Christmas Week 9!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's certainly different - what a fun fancy fold! I agree that it would be perfect for a gift card or similar. The Plaid DSP is perfect for your lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your amazing box card Diane. Such a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful fancy fold card, Di and I love those shiny bells that really pack a punch on the plaid DSP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a fancy fold Di and I have never seen this one. Your card is fabulous! I agree the catalogue doesn't do justice to the gorgeous wrapped in plaid DSP. The Bells really set off your box card perfectly! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a great card Di, loving that fold 😘

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Diane, what a spectacular card! I just love the plaid DSP - it's gorgeous on your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.