Wednesday 23 October 2019

Heart of Christmas 2019 - Week 10


Hi Everyone, and welcome to week 10 of the Heart of Christmas 2019. We have had a beautiful projects and lots of inspiration. 
This week I have another Fancy Fold card this one is called a Buckle Card and I think it's just a really lovely style of card......I hope you all like it as well.


I have used my favourite set from this Christmas Season the Christmas Gleaming and Brightly Gleaming DSP I am also using The Greatest Part of Christmas Hostess stamp set for my greeting.
I started with a Very Vanilla card base and the used Night of Navy and some Gold Foil Sheet. I did this card in a Crafting Afternoon on the weekend of the Bathurst racing and it went down a real treat.
This was not my Idea I have seen this made before but it was in American sizing so I set about changing the measurement and this is my version.

When the card is open you can see the slot used to hold the belt part of the card but closed it is hidden behind the ovals.
The inside of the card has a lovely space to write your message and the whole card lays flat for postage (a bonus) I finished off the front of the card using the Toile Tidings Glitter Enamel Dots in the red and I this they work really well with the card. All the items used in this project can be found the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue and the 2019 - 2020 Annual Catalogue. If you would like to purchase any or all of the items used in this project please give me a call, email or PM me so that I can help you with your purchase.
To see the rest of the beautiful projects for week 10 please head over to Claire's Page here-:
Thanks for stopping by.
Bye for Now Hugs Diane xxx

8 comments:

  1. That's a great fold that I keep meaning to try. Love your card and your nice festive bauble. Thanks for playing along in week 10 of Heart of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Diane and an interesting fancy fold. Must give this one a go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Di, and a great fold too. I made some of these a couple of weeks ago and was surprised how easy they were. I love your choice of bauble on the front!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great fold Di - I have never seen this one before but I love it and your stunning card xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love a fancy fold Di, and your card is a great one and I love this stamp set and dsp. A lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your card Di, I really love the fold and that dsp is stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous card Di! I love the red combined with the colours of the beautiful DSP too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I just love this card and it’s special fold Diane. Might just have to give this one a try.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.