Wednesday 9 October 2019

Heart of Christmas - Week 8

http://bit.ly/AWHHOCW8

Hi Everyone, I'm back sorry I missed out last few weeks so busy no time for myself. Never mind all good now.
This week I have a lovely elegant card using the Sip Sip Hooray Bundle I did use the Merry Christmas from the Cup of Christmas stamp set and the insert sentiment from the Bells are Ringing set.

 This card uses only Very Vanilla and gold foil card along with the gold and vanilla ribbon. I run the top layer through the Big Shot using the Swirls and Curls embossing folder and I used the little bit of background behind the glasses from the Beautiful You stamp set. My ink colours are Sahara Sand Petal Pink and Granny Apple Green along with Memento.


My insert matches the front of the card using the foil and vanilla. This is such a simple card concept but I think it works well. I am holding a stamping day next Sunday with a friend and Mum so I think we will make this one again but use silver foil and Whisper White.
All the items used in this project can be found in the Holiday and Annual Catalogues, if you would like to purchase any or all of these products please give me a call, email or PM so that I can help you with your purchase (Australia Only) Thank you.
Why not head over to Tina's Page to catch all the other Heart of Christmas projects. 
Bye for now Hugs Diane xxx

9 comments:

  1. A lovely and soft colour palette on your card Diane. Clever use of one of the images from the Beautiful You stamp set too! A lovely Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Di. You have definitely made this set work for Christmas. Really elegant colour combination too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I do like a glass of wine or two (or three!!) on Christmas Day! Your card is so lovely, the sprigs of holly on the glasses are a great finishing touch. It would look fabulous in white/silver too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I feel like a drink Diane, your card is so appealing. I love the soft colour palette it feels so elegant and christmassy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card to showcase the versatility of this stamp set, Diane.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well aren't you clever using that image from Beautiful You behind the glasses, it looks amazing! I also love this bundle and can't wait to see what else you create with it, Di.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an elegant card with the Gold and Very Vanilla and the Petal Pink ink is a beautiful colour for the wine. Stunning card Di.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very different but elegant take on a Christmas card Diane. Christmas certainly is a time for celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card, never thought of using drink glasses for a Christmas card. Love your colours too Di!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.