Wednesday 30 October 2019

Heart of Christmas 2019 - Week 11

http://bit.ly/AWHHOC11

Hi Everyone, here we are a week 11 of the Heart of Christmas 2019. I can't believe we only have another 8 weeks until Christmas Day how scary is that?
This week I am using the Snow Front Stamp set for my card and the design was inspired by a card that I have seen online.


I started with a Garden Green card base and add the Toile Tidings DSP using the layering rectangles I added another layer using the Garden Green and top this off with Very Vanilla I stamped my scene to look like a wooded area near a pond and then added the dear to finish it off. I must say I did enjoy playing with this set and this was my 1st card using.


I mounted my top layers onto dimensionals and added a touch of Wink of Stella to the snow area. Then came the inside of the card not knowing what to do I decided I would use the Making Christmas Bright stamp set from the Annual Catalogue and I kept it rather simple.


All the items used in this project can be found in the 2019-2020 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue or the 2019 Holiday Stampin' Up! Catalogue, if you would like to purchase any or all of these items please give me a call, email or PM so that I can help you with your purchase.
To catch up with the rest of the Heart of Christmas team, please head over to Tina's Page Here-:
Bye for now Hugs Diane xxx




8 comments:

  1. What a clever combination of sentiments as well as DSP and stamp set - such a great card Di! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun Christmas card Diane. Love the scene you created with the Snow Front stamp set. 💓

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card Di, love how you created it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that scene you have created is so beautiful Di. Great colour combination too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh that snow scene on the front is awesome, Di!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is wonderful Diane. I love the way you have used two very different stamp sets to complement each other.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I am trying soooo hard to resist buying this set, but your lovely card makes it hard to stock to my resolve! So pretty, Di!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card Diane. I love your stamped scene - it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.