Wednesday 21 August 2024

Week 17 Cherry Cobbler - Colour Creations Blog-Hop 2024-25

 

Hello and welcome to week 17 of the Colour Creations Blog-Hop. This week our feature colour is Cherry Cobbler, and as the name Suggests this is a really lovely rich red colour. So I decided to make a Christmas card. I started with a Cherry Cobbler card base and added a Garden Green layer then placing the DSP from the Sentimental Christmas pack to the front. I than used a carry over set from last season Called Trucking Along (this can be found in the online exclusives), and the Merry Christmas was from the Reindeer Fun stamp set. I finished off the front with some lovely Shaded Spruce sheer ribbon and some peppermint dots.

This is a special kind of card as it has a pop up gift card holder on the inside. So I made my pop up section and gift card holder using Cherry Cobber and added layers to match the same as the front of the card. I then added my insert beneath to pop up.


In the photo above you can see how the pop up stands up and the pocket for the gift card. I love the way this card turned out. I can see me making a few for family members. But This is one of those cards that could be made for so many different occasions. All the items in this project except the gift card can be found in the new Sept-Dec 2024 Mini Catalogue that will go live on the 4th September, or in the annual catalogue and online exclusives. If you would like to know more about these product or you would like to purchase these product, please feel free to contact me.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Rachel Palmieri


 

If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here.

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.

 Hugs Diane xx


5 comments:

  1. Great combination of old and new products, Di. I love the surprise of the pop up gift card holder on the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely festive card, Di. Cherry Cobbler is a great colour to use on the truck, and the addition of that fab-o gift card holder inside is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a great card Di. I love your pop up surprise inside with a gift card holder. Brilliant. Lovely colour combo with the Sentimental Christmas DSP and your layered mounts. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this truck in Cherry Cobbler and a great design on the inside for the gift card, Di.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I love the pop up gift card holder inside which is a nice surprise and Cherry Cobbler is a perfect colour for the truck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.