Wednesday 6 December 2023

Wewk 32 of the Colour creations Blog-Hop 2023-24 - Melon Mambo

 


Hi Everyone and welcome to week 32 of the colour creations blog-hop. Only one more week to go before me have a little break for the Christmas season. But until then here we are with this weeks feature colour Melon Mambo. Part of the brights collection I love this colour as it's really a lovely bright and cheery colour. I have chosen to make a card from the new online store products this one being "Simply Sparkling" I liked this set right from the first time I saw it and couldn't wait for it to come out. This is my card. 


I started with a Melon Mambo card base and stamped around the edge using Melon Mambo ink and the Simply Sparkling bundle. I then added the Deckled rectangles in Basic White and Melon Mambo. Stamping once again in Melon Mambo. I added the drink can and some extra bubbles. Finishing off with a Birthday message and the straw. So that the can is open and ready to drink.

I followed the same theme over to the inside of the card using the deckled rectangles and the stamping around the edge. Finishing with a bit of a splash at the bottom of the card.

All the items used in the project are current at the time of being published the card stock and ink can be found in the 2023-24 Annual Catalogue and the Simply Sparkling bundle can be found in the Online store. If you would like to know more about these product or the design, please feel free to contact me.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Christine Blain


 If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx

7 comments:

  1. I think this bundle of products is a great choice to use with Melon Mambo, Di. Such a fun and happy card, that would put a smile on the face of anyone receiving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di, your Simply Sparkling card really embraces and celebrates Melon Mambo. Love the use of the strawberry stamp on the different layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fun, happy card. Melon Mambo looks great with the Simply Sparkling Bundle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fun, happy card Di. Melon Mambo looks great with the Simply Sparkling Bundle

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really fun and colourful card, Di. Love the background stamping and repeated inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun and bubbly card Di. I love your background stamping and layering with the Deckled Rectangles to showcase the fun can of drink. The straw is a great touch too. A great way to say ‘Happy Birthday’. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card! Melon Mambo was the perfect choice for a fizzy strawberry drink.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.