Wednesday 11 October 2023

Week 24 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Fresh Freesia

 

Hello and welcome to week 24 of the colour creations blog-hop. This week our feature colour is Fresh Freesia. A beautiful pale lilac colour and I love it. I have chosen to also feature the lovely Deckled Circles from the mini catalogue as well. As I think the to go together really well.

I love rocker cards and I thought this would be a lovely colour to do this with. I started with a Fresh Freesia card base, that I cut out using the largest deckled circles dies and then added a Night of Navy layer followed by a DSP layer from the  Delightfully Eclectic pack. I folded the first circle in half and then cut the other 2 layers in half. I then added 3 more circles for the topper in Fresh Freesia, Night of Navy and Basic White. Using the Happy Birthday die from the Wanted to Say set and the flowers made from the Paper Florist set. to decorate the front of my card.

Finishing off the centre of the flowers with Iridescent gems and some Wink of Stella.


My insert was layered with Night of Navy and Basic White and stamped with a message from the Pansy Patch stamp set. All of these colours go together so well I love the way it turned out. All items used in this project are from the 2023-24 Annual Catalogue and the Deckled Circles are from the 2023 Mini Catalogue. I really hope they will carry these circles over into the next Annual Catalogue I think as more people see how many dies there are and how many lovely project they can make they will want them.

If you would like to know more about these prodcuts used or you would like to purchase them please feel free to contact me via email, PM or phone. So that I might help you.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Rachel Palmieri


 If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx

 




7 comments:

  1. This is a really sweet card, Di. I love your creative use of the Deckled Circles Dies, and your choices of dies to decorate the card with. Fresh Freesia is a beautiful colour, and I like to use it with blues, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rocker card is fabulous! The colours and papers that you've used work so beautifully with the circles and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your rocker card, Di, and the way you've picked up the colours in the DSP for your flower. This is such an adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beauty Di! The DSP ties all those layers together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Di and how ingenious of you to use those beautiful Deckled Circle dies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really pretty feminine card, Di. Those flowers are simply gorgeous and the DSP coordinates beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your rocker card Di. I haven’t made this style of card yet - You have inspired me to give it a go with the Deckled Circles. Your colour combo and DSP is so beautiful with the Paper Flowers. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.