Wednesday 12 October 2022

Week 24 Colour Creations - Blog-Hop - Granny Apple Green

 

Hello and welcome to week 24 of the colour creations Blog-Hop. This week our feature colour is Granny Apple Green, and as green is my favourite colour I really enjoyed making this card. Being part of the Bright Collection I thought it would be nice to make a Christmas card.


I started me card with a Basic White card base and the layer is Granny Apple Green that I die cut using the "Split Card Textures Dies" that you will find on page 174 of the 2022-2023 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue.  I then wanted to have a play with the Window Wishes Bundle Found on Page 36 of the July-Dec 2022 Mini Stampin' Up! Catalogue. So I set about doing my scene and then added my window. Placing the candles on the window sill. 

I added the garland over the window and used the little ribbon die to place at the top. But it looked a little bare to me to I added the Festive Pearls in all of the 4 colours to add some bling. I finished off the front of the card with my Merry Wishes that I tucked behind the candles and added a few more pearls.


My insert as normal for me is very plain. I added the candles again in the bottom right-hand corner and my sentiment. I then place this onto another layer of Granny Apple Green card. I know I used a fair bit of bling on the front but I was happy with how this card turned out. I need to play with this set some more.

All the items used in this project can be found in the 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue and the July-Dec 2022 Mini Catalogue as stated earlier. If you would like to know more about this project or the product used please feel free to give me a call, email or PM so that I can help you.

 To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Rosa Leyden


 

If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to     Tina Gillespie's   Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx


7 comments:

  1. Granny Apple Green is a lovely, fresh, green to use for Christmas Di ... thanks for the inspiration! You have created a delightful scene with this lovely bundle. The addition of all those pearls to the garland gives it a really lush look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The candles in the window, with the scene behind, are just lovely on your card! I love that you've carried it through to the inside of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane, that little house and candles are so cute and you've chosen such great colours to go with Granny Apple Green. I also love all that bling on the garland! Delightful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Di. You have created a gorgeous scene from the window and I love your garland over the window with the candles on the sill. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Di your scene is just lovely and I also can’t wait to play with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful winter Christmas scene you've created, Di, both outside and inside your card. I love the addition of the Festive Pearls in all of the 4 colours - they are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Di, you have created a great winter scene looking out the window with the garland over the top. The candles on the window sill make for a cosy warm Christmas, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.