Wednesday 27 July 2022

Week 13 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Cherry Cobbler

 

Hello and welcome to week 13 of the Colour Creations Blog-Hop. This week we are featuring the colour called "Cherry Cobbler".  Being part of the Regals Collection, you can see that it is a really deep red colour. So I have chosen to feature this colour using the New Sweetest Cherries Bundle, from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue. This bundle has a lovely stamp set with some really great sayings and cherry stamps along with a Cherry Builder Punch.

 So I started my card with an Old Olive card base layering  with a Cherry Cobbler layer. I then stamped some Basic White card stock with cherries, stalks and leaves to make my own DSP. I added this layer, but it needed more. So I added another layer with Old Olive and some DSP from the July-Dec 2022 Mini Catalogue, Called Boughs of Holly. I then added another layer of Cherry Cobbler and Basic White. I stamped Sweet onto the white layer and punched out some cherries to sit above the stamping. I finished off the front with some Red Rhinestones.


 

 For my insert I layers Cherry Cobbler and Basic white stamping in Cherry Cobbler ink. I have a pretty good idea who will end up with this card. All the items used in this project can be found in the 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue and the July-Dec 2022 Mini Catalogue. If you would like to know more about these product please feel free to contact me either via email, phone or PM so that I can help you.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Sharon


 

If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx

 

11 comments:

  1. The stamped cherries look fabulous, Di! Such a lovely, happy, card that I am sure the recipient will love. The punched cherries are a great feature on the card front, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first card I've seen made with this stamp set and it is so sweet! Love your home made DSP, Di, and the juicy cherries both inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel Woollard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel Woollard27 July 2022 at 20:42

    I love your Cherry Cobbler cherry Di!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So love your cherry card Diane. Your cherries, both stamped and die cut are delightful and I love all your layers. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear me! I have never even noticed that stamp set and punch in the catalogue - and yet you've made the most gorgeous, cheery card! I love how you have created your own stamped background paper with the cherry stamp, then punched the cherries for the top layer to really make them pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great choice of stamp set to feature Cherry Cobbler. The paper you have chosen is perfect to compliment all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your handmade DSP looks fantastic! I, too, am guilty of not really noticing this bundle in the catalogue. You've used it beautifully on your fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fantastic card Di, I love cherries at Christmas time and your card looks good enough to eat! I know people were trying to stay away from Christmas cards and you made a Birthday card but my birthday is at Christmas so I think you nailed it for cherry cobbler! HEHE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diane your choice of stamp set is perfection. A beautiful Cherry Cobbler card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your delicious plump looking cherries, Di. What a great card, I haven't seen too many cards using this bundle and yours is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.