Wednesday 20 July 2022

Week 12 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Calypso Coral

 

Hello and welcome to week 12 of the colour creations Blog-Hop. This week we are featuring Calypso Coral. This Stampin' Up! Colour is part of the Subtles Collection. With a lovely Rusty Coral colour it's really veratile. I have chosen to mix a few product together for this card and I love the effect I got from the Embossing folder. So I started with an Old Olive card base and added a Calypso Coral layer that I had Embossed using the Wintery 3D Embossing Folder. I then lightly run my White Craft Ink Pad over the raised image so that it really stood out. 


I added a small Basic White layer that I placed a small piece of the Perfectly Penciled DSP on to and coloured the leaves using my Calypso Coral Marker Pen. I then added a piece of the lovely Glitter Washi Tape (This can be found in the new Mini Catalogue) I then stamped and coloured my Butterflies from the Butterfly Brilliance Stamp set and Dies. My sentiment is from the Cottage Rose Stamp set and cut out using the Stylish Shapes Dies. I finished off the front with the Brushed Metallic Dots and Wink of Stella on the butterflies wings.


The insert was a layer of Calypso Coral and Basic White card that I stamped in Calypso Coral Ink.  All the items used in this project can be found in the 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue or the July-Dec 2022 Mini Catalogue. If you would like to know more about these product please feel free to contact me via, Email, PM or Phone so that I can help you.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Kathryn Ruddick


 

If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx

10 comments:

  1. Rachel Woollard20 July 2022 at 19:39

    Lovely card Di, I love the effect of the white on the embossing folder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di, your background layer with the White Craft Ink on the Wintery 3D Embossing Folder looks fantastic and really makes the embossing pattern stand out. Your butterflies are so beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card, Di. I love how you applied white ink to the embossed Calypso Coral card. The Perfectly Penciled DSP looks great, custom-coloured, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see someone using the beautiful Butterfly Brilliance stamps and dies. I love how you softened the solid background colour by rubbing it with the white ink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Di. Your embossed background with White Craft ink is delightful as is the coloured Perfectly Penciled DSP with your coloured butterflies. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love your inked embossed background Di. The coloured in DSP works perfectly with the butterflies and that washi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card Di. I especially love the addition of the white to the embossing as it adds another dimension. Great choice of stamp set to use for Calypso coral as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the white craft ink over the embossed card! You've made a lovely card here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the wintery effect you've achieved with the embossing folder and white ink, Di. It's a great backdrop for your butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card die and I love the white on the embossing folder it is a great effect! I love butterflies so you always have me with those and this is a fantastic colour for a butterfly! Beautiful Card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.